At a Glance:
In this fast-paced, plastic, disposable, and throwaway world, it may seem normal to replace your grill every few years. Rust, decay, and breakage happen, right? Especially if you live in cold winters, hot summers, high humidity, or near salt water. No wonder more than half of all grill purchases were to replace a worn out grill. The time has come to break this mold: Sedona by Lynx™. With a lifetime warranty against rust, Sedona grills and island accessories are manufactured by the Lynx Grill specialists in Southern California. Combining the latest technology with old world pride, each Sedona grill has the meticulous fit and finish and long lasting materials that have made Lynx the favorite of outdoor kitchen enthusiasts for decades. Expanding your living space to include your backyard is such a logical step. Everyone wants to be outdoors with nature. We spend too much of our lives indoors. So, friends and family, pull up a chair, relax, and get ready to share a great dining experience outdoors with Sedona by Lynx.
- Variable power—three Stainless Steel Burners combining to provide up to 69,000 BTU
- Consistent assurance—direct spark ignition with battery backup
- Perfect clarity—dual halogen grill surface lights
- Quick visibility—temperature gauge
- Easy opening—Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Steadfast durability—heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease can collect
- Ample capacity—891 square inches of cooking surface (618 primary, 273 secondary)
- Beautiful illumination—blue-lit control knobs
- Steady performance—heat-stabilizing design
- Smooth opening—fluid rotation handle
- Premier platform—stainless steel grilling grates
The stainless steel body housings and the ProSear burners are warranted for the lifetime of the original purchaser (does not include the rotisserie infrared burner). The stainless steel tube burners are warranted for a period of seven years. The structural integrity of the interior grill parts, exterior, and drip pans are warranted for a period of five years from the date of purchase. All other grill components are warranted for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. When used in a multi-user setting (apartment complexes, multi-family dwelling complexes, schools, hotels, fire stations, police stations, etc.), Lynx warrants this grill to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase. This multi-user warranty excludes restaurants and settings where grill usage is primarily commercial.