At A Glance:
Lynx is more than a grill, it’s a state of mind. Born in Southern California, and rooted in a mix of stunning geography, idyllic weather, stylish people, and healthy, adventurous cuisine. It’s an environment that drives innovation, comfort, and ingenuity. A place that is the envy of a nation cursed to conform to the seasons. It’s only natural that a superior outdoor suite of cooking equipment would come from here.
The Lynx Professional Line is all about the details. but more importantly, it’s about food and putting together best equipment money can buy to enjoy it. Crafted by those who know their art. New technology designed and implemented by edgy thinkers, determined to elevate the culinary arts, no matter what’s being prepared – from traditional BBQ to luxurious recipes. The Lynx Professional isn’t for show, it’s a work of art. It’s not about glamour, it’s about cooking on a superior machine. One so well engineered and built, that it can seamlessly blend into an elegant outdoor room, but perform on par with its professional restaurant cousins.
A better life deserves a better grade of grill. The Lynx Grill series is here to offer just that.
- Versatile power—three Cast Ceramic Burners combining to provide up to 75,000 BTU
- Reliable speed—Hot Surface Ignition system lights burners quickly and safely
- Perfect clarity—dual halogen grill surface lights
- Quick visibility—temperature gauge
- Easy opening—Lynx Hood Assist
- Slow-cooking excellence—a dual-position rotisserie internally powered by a heavy-duty three-speed motor, and a rear infrared burner delivering up to 16,000 BTU
- Indulgent extra—premium smoker box included
- Generous capacity—1,200 square inches of cooking surface (855 primary, 345 secondary)
- Beautiful illumination—blue-lit control knobs
- Steady performance—heat-stabilizing design
- Smooth opening—fluid rotation handle
- Premier platform—stainless steel grilling grates
- Steadfast durability—heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease can collect
Lynx Product Videos
The stainless steel body housings, ceramic burners, cooking grates and the Trident Infrared burners are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The warming racks, spit rods, briquette trays, manifolds and gas valves are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years. All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years. When used in a multi-user setting (apartment complexes, multi-family dwelling complexes, schools, hotels, fire stations, police stations, etc.), Lynx warrants this grill to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase. This multi-user warranty excludes restaurants and settings where grill usage is primarily commercial.