At a Glance:
Ventilating an outdoor cooking space can be challenging due to the increased amount of smoke produced by outdoor cooking equipment. The Blaze Outdoor Vent Hood pairs a deeper hood canopy with a powerful twin motor system to effectively clean the air from the grilling area. The industry-leading 36” depth of the Blaze Hood protrudes further over the cooking space capturing more smoke when the grill lid is opened. The twin 1000 cfm motors create roughly 2000 CFMs of pull which averages 60% greater suction when compared to stronger outside hoods on the market today. The Blaze Outdoor Vent Hood has powerful suction and increased depth allow an installation further away from the cooking surface. This offers both an easier view of the cooking area along with increased comfort for the chef.
- 36” canopy depth maximizes the capture range of the vent hood
- Two independent and individually controlled 1000 CFM 4 speed motors (2000 CFMs total) provide exceptional smoke removal
- Higher allowable install height creates a more comfortable work area
- 4 LED lights illuminate your cooking surface any time of day or night
- Innovative grease-free retractable controls with lighted facing
|Dimensions||18″ H x 42″ W x 36″ D|