1 bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine
1 sliced Honeycrisp apple
1 sliced Granny Smith apple
1 sliced orange
1 cup of fresh strawberries
1 cup of orange juice
1/4 cup of brandy
1 cup of simple syrup (½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water – boiled)
1 sprig of rosemary
1. Let’s make the simple syrup. Add ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water to saucepan, boil until sugar is dissolved. Let it cool.
2. In a large pitcher, mix the wine, brandy, orange juice and simple syrup (when cool).
3. Add in all the sliced fruits.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. (Best if left overnight, the fruits absorb the flavor. Yum!)
6. Serve with rosemary garnish and enjoy!
Lynx 30 Inch Cocktail Pro Station –